Each issue runs trough a workflow. You can define each single status of the workflow individually. You obtain Woodpecker IT together with a variety of predefined template projects that you can adjust to your current necessities. Of course you can build the workflow for your project completely new. Following parameters for the unlimited amount of statuses are at your sevice:
- Name of the status.
- Default status when creating a new issue.
- Status color that marks the respective status. The color will be used in each view of the fields to establish a visible connection between the field and its assigned status.
- Target status(es). Any ramifications and/or loops of the workflow can be displayed.
- You can determine for each status change seperately, if the content of the required fields (defined in the table definition) will be checked.
- You can set the visibility of the statuses for each user. E.g. customers can not see certain processes that are only relevant for your company.
- You can assign permissions for performing status changes to each user individually.
- Depending on the status of an issue, you can determine the visibility and write access to the single fields for each user.
- You do not have to configure each single user seperately, but have the possibility to transfer (copy) changes made to the workflow permissions to any other user.
All workflow settings are defined in two logically structured forms that are easy to handle. Simple, user-friendly, but flexible posibilites are one of the main features of Woodpecker IT.